Thursday, August 24, 2017

1) My favorite word is: eloquence
2) My least favorite word is: regurgitate
3) One thing I do like about my life is: how my friends and family are always there for me.
4) One thing I do not like about my life is: having to wake up early for school everyday
5) One profession I would like to attempt is: Nursing
6) One profession I would never attempt is: Taxi driver
7) 3 words to describe me: funny, caring, clumsy

      Coming into this class, I knew it was going to be very difficult, but I was still really excited to take it. From what I have heard from people with experience in psychology, this class definitely won't be easy, but I think that it is really going to be worth it. I think that this is going to be a very interesting class and it will help me better understand not only myself but the people around me too. I would find it very interesting to learn why people react to certain things the way that they do and why certain people understand things easier or better than others. I am hoping that in this class, I will learn more about mental illnesses and understand why only certain people have certain illnesses and others do not. I think that having Mr. Reints as a teacher in this class is good because he teaches more with a college like feel so I would be more prepared for this class if I were to take it in college. I have considered going to college for psychology so I think that taking this class in high school would definitely help me to choose which career path I decide to take in my future, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment