Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Same Sex Marriage Case

     I honestly think that this court case was very pointless, because this same sex couple could’ve easily just went and asked another photography company to take a video of their wedding, that would be just fine with them being the same sex. But I also think that it is kind of dumb that they were refused by a photography company due to them being the same sex, because of the photographers religious beliefs. The photographers still would have got money from the couple, so I think the photographers should of just gotten over it, and dealt with it.
I don’t think this should of got brought to court, but I do think that the judge should of listened to the case a little more, rather than dismissing it so fast, since the couple did take this far enough to take it to court. This same sex couple was discriminated against their gender and that is violating the Federal Civil Rights act of 1964.
Overall, I believe that this should not have been brought to court. I  believe that it was very pointless and that the same sex couple should of just found another photography company to record their wedding for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment